Friday, May 4, 2007

I just don´t get it!

Iet me ask you:

"If you knew you are going to die in six months what would you do?"

I bet you would begin to do things you have dreamed of, right?

"Wait a second!"

Why don´t you begin to do things you dream of right now?

You know you are going to die sooner or later. (sorry if word "die" upsets you but this is the truth of it!) What are you waiting for?

If you live your dream, that´s GREAT! go for it!

If you hate your life and know you deserve better, you should go for your "better" with full speed!

Decide to live your dream!

I´ll say it again:

"You are going to die sooner or later! It´s not a big deal!"


"How you have spent your life is all that matters!"

If you spend your life doing things you couldn´t care less you have not even lived!

You can have what you want as soon as you get out of your comfort zone and go for it.

I really don´t get it when people say things like: " you can´t do it" or "you can´t have it" or It´s impossible".

I really don´t get it and you shouldn´t get it either!

Go and live your dream!
"You can do, have and be all you decide!"


L.O.


No comments: