Thursday, February 8, 2007

Focus, Focus, where´s your Focus?

What do you think is possible for you?

I guess you have daydreams you secretly would like to make true? Something, Anything?

If you have told about your dreams to someone, you’ve probably heard something like:” You know, that’s impossible" or "you don’t have education" or "you know your chances for getting that is..." or Do you know the stats on that?"

And instantly you begin to be sorry you’ve mentioned anything of your true wants...
Well, don’t be!

You can have anything you want!

If we talk about odds I don’t really believe any stats that are given to me.

No matter if we talk about online business, world economy, black-jack or anything (not even medical doctors who say to some of their patients: "you have only 0,01% chance that you will live")

I´m always thinking out of the box. I always put my mind on solution, never to a problem! If my doctor says to me: "You only have 0,01% chance to live", I will focus on that with my full heart and passion! I would focus on staying alive!

This is the secret of getting anything you want: People have their mind focused on what they don’t want and, son of a gun, it keeps showing up in their life! And then they feel upset about it! And they attract more of upset and things that are not working in their life and it goes on and on... And this applies to everything in your life and your business!

The fact is: Like attracts like!

You get what you think of all day long!

…So you better think what you want, think it all day long and you shall soon have it show up!


L.O.

2 comments:

Jane Air said...

Write more!

L.O. Niskasaari said...

Thanks!

I´ll keep posting... My hands are on fire and my mind bubbles with things to say!